EHR / EMR with PMZoomMD is our web-based EHR and practice management system that is ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certified by CCHIT. With our certified ZoomMD EHR system, eligible providers qualify to receive government (CMS) incentives for adoption and meaningful use of an EHR.
ZoomMD EHR & PM was designed by physicians and software engineers working as a team to create easy and intuitive system to streamline clinical activities and simplify clinical documentation. When patients experience better care providers are able to work with ease, staff report improved efficiency, and patients experience better care. ZoomMD is offered for a low monthly fee of $395 per month that includes all modules below, standard support, and future upgrades.
- Flexible Charting – Multiple ways to chart in the EHR for quick documentation.
- Dictate notes.
- Custom templates & macros for common conditions and visit types
- Use forms
- Auto-pull any chart information into your notes.
- Copy previous note into current note
- Be a Meaningful User by using our Certified EHR
- ePrescription & e-refills – allergy and drug interactions, and formulary checks
- Lab Module – Lab Orders and Lab Results electronically integrated within patient’s charts
- Meaningful Use Dashboard helps you stay on-track to receive EHR incentives
- Patient Dashboard provides a quick overview of key information in patient’s chart
- EHR Tabs allows you to open and work on multiple patients charts at once
- Clinical Alerts allows you to set auto reminders for patient tests and procedures
- Document Management (DMS) integrates paper and fax documents into the EHR
- Zoom Viewer allows you to view and manage all notes & documents in one place
- Patient Balance and Insurance Eligibility available at check-in.
- Appointment Scheduler with automatic patient reminders to minimize no-shows
Please click on the link below to schedule a demo or click on “Why ZoomMD?” to learn more. Or Download our Brochure for more information